REQUIREMENTS: Transporters are required to wear closed toed shoes. In addition, Transporters are expected to load and unload all animals and crates.
NOTE: Because of insurance restrictions you must be at least 25-years of age and have a copy of your drivers license on file with Honor if using the Honor vehicle.
Welcome to the Transport Team sign up schedule. We need help transporting animals to and from our satellite locations and surgery appointments. Volunteers signing up for transport:
- Must have successfully completed Open Paw Level 4 training or be approved by Management
- Must be at least 21 years of age if using privately owned vehicle or at least 25 years of age if using the Honor vehicle
- Have a valid driver's license.
- If using the Honor vehicle you must have a copy of your drivers license on file with Honor.
- If using privately owned vehicle a large SUV or van is best.
- Be comfortable handling dogs and cats.
The transport team helps get our animals to and from spay/neuter appointments and to and from adoption hours at Nate's Place.